2004 FARR IRC OPTIMISED TP52
Built by Goetz (USA) for the US and European TP52 regattas, KOA was one of the best TP52's to hit the circuit. Sistership to, and built alongside 'Quest', KOA is arguably the best TP52 of this age series on the market.
Professionally maintained KOA has had no expense spare and no stone left unturned to maximise her racing potential both inshore and offshore. There is not much this 52 footer can't do, with complete Cat 1 offshore inventory, KOA has been further strengthened and waterproofed throughout to compete in some of the toughest offshore races including the Transpac, Middle Sea Race (winning overall), China Sea race and multiple Rolex Sydney Hobart Races. A full maintenance and upgrades list is available.
- Southern Spars Carbon Mast & boom with Carbon Rigging
- Recently upgraded Instruments - B&G5000 and Garmin displays
- Professionally maintained with new or near new running rigging throughout
- Cat 1 Offshore Inventory and setups including Sat phone & broadband
- Extensive Regatta, Training and Delivery sail inventory
- Container with extensive spares and Cradle
- Many 2021 upgrades - refer to full specification and inventory available on request
KOA will appeal to those looking to step up into a race ready and competitive TP52 with nothing to spend and will delight the most fastidious buyer. Inspections a must. Contact Jade Cole on 0439 651 559 to arrange an inspection in Rushcutters Bay, Sydney.
Contact us for the full specification and Inventory.